Plate Heat Exchanger Services
We have many years of experience within the plate heat exchanger industry, supported by our dedicated, experienced and knowledgeable team. Offering PHE services throughout the UK, our on-site design and manufacture team have provided solutions and services to some of the UK’s leading companies.
- Plate heat exchangers planned and cost-effective maintenance and management programme;
- Management contracts to suit individual requirements to reduce costly downtime;
- Plate heat exchanger pressure testing; balanced and unbalanced PHEs;
- PHE performance checks – identification of transient pressure and temperature;
- Troubleshooting teams fully experienced in all heat exhangers and applications, experience gained over many years;
- Qualified PHE engineers for offshore oil applications;
- Experienced and skilled in all areas of plate heat exchanger operations, flexible approach to problem solving;
- Site engineers with over 15 years practical PHE knowledge;
- Vast knowledge across a multitude of plate heat exchanger industries and markets;
- Quailty – the key driver.
Plough specialises in the individual design of PHE packages, utilising plate heat exchangers in turnkey projects, flash pasteurisation units, chillers, heaters, CIP units and pilot plant.
- Packages vary from fully automated skid mounted systems, to the sole supply of plate heat exchangers;
- Plough redesign existing plant where there are duty changes;
- Plough’s innovative solutions provide product protection from cross contamination by means of tertiary systems and low pressure attemperation circuits;
- When cooling and heating mediums are unavailable, self-contained service units can be provided.
Plough Engineering Services offer a full plate heat exchanger manufacture service. Plough’s team of specialists provide in-depth knowledge, advice and technical expertise, combined with real practical support.
All of our heat exchanger refurbishment processes are fully documented.
For further information, call Sheldon van Zyl on +44 (0)7525 733120 or email